Seasonal Rental 2023
520 € / week from April 4th to June 10th.
620 € / week from June 10 to July 01.
720 € / week from July 01 to July 22.
760 € / week from July 22 to August 19.
720 € / week from August 19 to September 02.
620 € / week from September 02 to September 30.
Check in the saturday after 3:00 p.m.
Check out the next Saturday before 10 a.m.
Price per night possible in April and May.
110 € per night with a minimum of three nights.
The deposit** to pay represents 25% of the total price, the other 75% will be paid when taking the keys.
Payments can be made by check or bank transfer.
If you don’t want to do the cleaning yourself ? you will be asked another 40 € in supplement.
If you don’t want to bring your own beddings ? you will be asked another 30 € in supplement.
Pet (excluding categories 1 & 2), accepted free.
The tax of 2.16 € per night and per adult will be added to the rental amount.
Bookings are done weekly, from Saturday to Saturday.
The apartment is non-smoking, you can smoke on the terrace.
Animals (except categories 1 and 2) can be accepted if mentioned on the rental contract.
Sheets, pillowcases and towels are not provided, local for bicycles, fishing equipment, etc ..
**Deposits non-refundable if the cancellation happens less than un months before the effective date of arrival.
Exception for sickness (with sickness certificate copy), or death, cancellations rates 30 euros.
Cancellation enquiry by regular mail with acknowledgment of receipt.